- ArtistTom Sachs
- Release DateNovember 2, 2022
- Dimensions30.3 x 23.6 in
- Materials13-colour silkscreen print with semi-gloss varnish, printed on 600gsm Somerset Tub Sized Satin paper and authenticated by a QR code printed in UV-light sensitive ink, a bespoke deboss, a holographic sticker, a unique QR code sticker and an individually-stamped edition number.
Front of print individually stamped with edition number (top left corner). Holographic sticker affixed to reverse (bottom right corner), alongside a unique QR code linking to a unique on-chain certificate of authenticity.
- SourceDirect from Collector
- Authenticated byAmericana Technologies, Inc
- Authenticated onSeptember 26, 2023
High Fidelity Capture Complete
More from this creator.
On August 1st, 2021 Rocket Components were released. Components could be Com-burned into Rocket NFTs. Rocket Holders could elect to have a physical counterpart of their Rocket assembled and launched. The Final Physical Rocket Launch took place 1 year later in August, 2022. The Completed Rocket NFT, its Physical Rocket twin (if recovered), and the video documenting the launch form a Holy Trinity. An NFT, A Physical Rocket, a video documenting the launch. These are not 3 separate things. This is one. A Singular Trans-dimensional NFT, and it is yours to keep.