Effective as of May 19, 2023
We know you care about what information may be collected from and about you, how such information is used and shared, and the choices you have.
Children under the age of 18.
The Website is a general use site and is not targeted toward anyone under the age of 18 years of age or the age of majority in your jurisdiction, whichever is or older.
We are committed to the preservation of online privacy for all of our visitors, especially children. Our Website is intended for use exclusively by adults (i.e., those age 18 or older). We will not knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of 18. If you are the parent or guardian of a child under the age of 18, and you become aware that personal information from a child under 18 has been collected by us, please contact us at [email protected]. By using this website, you hereby certify that you are age 18 or older.
California residents under 16 years of age may have additional rights regarding the collection and sale of their personal information. Please refer to “California Privacy Rights”.
Personal information we collect.
We may collect the following types of information about you:
- Identifiers, characteristics, and other information you provide, such as your Digital Wallet information, email address,name, telephone number or physical address and any other information you may provide by establishing an account with us, using our Services, through comments to us over email or other method, through direct contact with us over social media such as Discord, or for customer service purposes.
- Internet and other electronic activity that is gathered automatically when you visit our Website such as cookie IDs, IP address, ICCID.
- Geolocation information, such as IP-based or precise geolocation information. This may be collected automatically or based on information you provide.
- Commercial information and preferences, such as purchase information, non-fungible tokens and virtual collectibles, and other preferences.
- Your marketing preferences.
How we collect the information.
We collect personal information about you from the following sources:
- Directly From You. We may collect personal information during your access or use of the Website and through other online and offline interactions. For example, when you connect your Digital Wallet address, contact us for customer service or other assistance, and participate in promotions.
- Cookies and Tracking Technologies. When you access or use the Website, we may collect data about your device, internet usage, location, website activity, and other details about your use of the Website through cookies and other tracking technologies. For further information on these practices, see ‘Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies.’
- Service Providers. We may collect personal information from service providers who are assisting us in the supply of our products or services and carrying out our business, such as companies that provide us with analytics and companies we may contract with to provide Vault or shipping services.
- Other Third Parties and Publicly Available Information. We may collect personal information from other third parties that provide information to us, such as business partners, advertising networks, data brokers, government and other public sources, and social media platforms and networks.
How we use your personal information.
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with services, such as to facilitate your use of the Website, provide the Services to you, respond to your inquiries, process transactions and payments, communicate with you, authenticate users, verify your eligibility for certain programs or benefits, and otherwise facilitate your relationship with us.
- WE DO NOT SELL OR OTHERWISE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES FOR MARKETING PURPOSES.
- For insights, such as to identify trends and to evaluate and improve the products and services we offer to you and others, but we do not use your personal information to analyze your behavior and preferences for any other purpose.
- To comply with legal obligations, including keeping records required by law or to evidence our compliance with laws or to provide information to law enforcement.
- For internal business and operational purposes, such as:
- For our internal business administration, such as to manage customer interaction and support, including keeping general records of customers, sales, customer care, and other interactions;
- Auditing related to our interactions with you;
- For security purposes, such as to protect genuine customers and our business from fraud, to minimize the risk of false details being used, and to avoid abuse by fraudsters;
- To manage competitions or other promotions that you have chosen to participate in;
- To comply with contractual obligations;
- To improve or develop our products and services (including our marketing activity more generally), including operating our Website and improving or personalizing your experience (such as building profiles about you as a customer and how you interact with us); and
- For internal research and quality assurance.
How we share your personal information.
We, our affiliates, and service providers may share your information with each other. We will not share your personal information with third parties other than as specified below.
- Affiliates: We may share your personal information with our affiliates, partners, employees, officers, service providers and agents (the “Americana Parties”).
- With others for Legal, Security, or Safety Purposes: We may share your personal information: (i) as required by law or legal process; (ii) to prevent or investigate suspected or possible fraud, harassment, or other violations of any law, rule, or regulation; and (iii) to prevent or investigate suspected or possible violations of our Terms of Service or the Services provided by us or our third party providers or affiliates.
- In Connection with a Corporate Transaction: We also may transfer your personal information in connection with a sale, merger, change of control, bankruptcy, or similar transaction.
- With Consent: With other third parties only with your consent.
Cookies and other tracking technologies.
Like many other websites and applications, we may automatically collect certain information regarding our Website's users. Such information may include, without limitation, the Internet Protocol ("IP") address (which may be used to determine your geographic location) of your computer/internet service provider, your device ID, your zip code, the date and time you access the Website, the Internet address of a referring website, the operating system you are using, the sections or pages of the Website that you visit, and the images and content viewed. Some of the ways in which we or the website may collect and use such information are further described below.
Additionally, we may employ flash cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
Pages of the Website and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
By using our Services, some information is publicly available information and may be seen by other users of the Ethereum blockchain. Publicly available information includes your blockchain address(es), the time and date your transactions are finalized on the Ethereum blockchain, the amounts and types of digital assets, and the other blockchain address(es) that are parties to any transactions you have made on the blockchain.
We will not use information we collect (alone or in combination with information provided by third parties and service providers) to deliver targeted advertising (about ATI or other third-party products and services) to you when you visit our Website or other websites.
We will retain your personal information for as long as you are active on our Website or use our Services (as determined by us) and for a reasonable time thereafter, or such other time period as prescribed by law. We also may retain your personal information for a longer period of time as needed to provide you Services or as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, to resolve disputes, and to enforce our agreements. Even if we delete some or all of your personal information, we may continue to retain and use aggregate, anonymous data previously collected and/ or anonymize and aggregate your personal information.
Contests and Promotions.
We strive to offer you with choices about how information is used and shared. There are several ways in which you may opt out of the various programs and services we provide. Some of the ways in which you may opt out are described below.
- Opting Out of Our Services. If you receive a marketing email from us, you may unsubscribe from future marketing emails in accordance with our standard unsubscribe process.
- Interest-Based Advertising Opt-Out and Do Not Track Signals. With respect to "do not track" (a/k/a DNT) signals or similar mechanisms transmitted by web browsers, the Website will respond to or honor such signals or mechanisms to the extent technically possible. Note that opting out of interest-based advertising does not mean that you will no longer see any advertisements; rather, you will still see advertisements that are general and not tailored to your specific interests and activities. Further, cookie-based opt-outs must be performed on each device and browser that you wish to have opted-out.
California “Shine the Light”.
Under California Civil Code Section 1798.83 (“Shine the Light”), California residents have the right to request in writing from businesses with whom they have an established business relationship: (a) a list of the categories of personal information, as defined under Shine the Light, such as name, email address and mailing address and the type of services provided to the customer that a business has disclosed to third parties (including affiliates that are separate legal entities) during the immediately preceding calendar year for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes; and (b) the names and addresses of all such third parties. If you are a California resident: (i) to request the above information, or (ii) if you do not want your personal information shared with any third party who may use such information for direct marketing purposes and wish to opt out of such disclosures (which we have explained above that we do not do), please contact us by email at [email protected].
Please note that under Shine the Light, we are not responsible for removing your personal information from the lists of any third party who has previously been provided with your information, and any elections or privacy choices you may make with respect to receipt of certain types of e-mails or marketing communications from us will not apply to any such third parties. You should directly contact any third parties that send you communications regarding choices that they may make available to you concerning such communications.
Other U.S. State Privacy Laws
At this time, we do not believe our business activities and related interactions with you give rise to additional data protection/privacy rights under any U.S. state law, including but not limited to the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 or similar statutes in Connecticut, Colorado, or Virginia. If you have a specific reason to believe that you have additional data privacy or protection rights and you would like to exercise one or more of those rights, please contact us at [email protected] with a request detailing (i) the law that you believe is applicable to your request, and (ii) a description of the specific right(s) you wish to exercise. We will not respond to requests that do not contain these two elements.
Nevada Privacy Rights.
If you are a Nevada resident, you have the right to request that we do not sell your covered information (as those terms are defined in N.R.S. 603A) that we have collected, or may collect, from you. WE DO NOT SELL YOUR COVERED INFORMATION, however, if you would like to make such a request you may do so by contacting us [email protected].
GDPR, UK DPA and other Data Protection laws.
IF YOU ARE SITUATED IN THE EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA (“EU”), SWITZERLAND, OR THE UNITED KINGDOM (the “UK”), THIS SECTION APPLIES TO OUR COLLECTION, USE, AND DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND ADDITIONAL RIGHTS YOU HAVE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
ATI is located in the United States. We do not advertise, solicit, market, or otherwise sell into the EU, Switzerland or the UK.Accordingly, we are not subject to the EU General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), the United Kingdom Data Protection Act (“UK DPA”), or the data protection laws of any country other than the United States. Data collected on the platform will be transferred and processed in the United States. If you are accessing the website from outside of the United States, your use of the Website constitutes consent to transfer and process your personal data in the United States and an acknowledgement that our use of that data is subject only to the laws of the United States.
Terms and Conditions.
You may contact us at [email protected].