- ArtistDmitri Cherniak
- Release DateSeptember 28, 2023
- Dimensions19.7in x 19.7in
- Materials3 colour silkscreen printed in 7 layers with emboss on 410gsm Somerset Tub Sized Radiant White paper.
Dmitri Cherniak reconfigures his pioneering series with a silkscreen print that nods to the algorithmic parameters of Generative art.
Realised as a physical print edition, this new incarnation of Ringers is a 9-piece parameter sweep laid out in a 3x3 grid. The number of pegs sampled are changed between 10% and 100%, with the signature yellow peg remaining consistent in each composition. Ringer #962, donated to Los Angeles County Museum of Art, appears in the centre. To support the future of LACMA, proceeds from Cherniak's first Avant Arte edition will be donated to the museum, alongside the original work.
The artist’s three signature colours are boldly realised in seven layers of silkscreen, each enhanced by embossment. Each print is paired with an NFT of the same artwork.
- SourceDirect from Artist
- Authenticated byAmericana Technologies, Inc
- Authenticated onNovember 30, 2023
High Fidelity Capture Complete