- ArtistGrant Yun
- Release DateNovember 16, 2022
- Framed Dimensions38 x 64 in
- MaterialsUV Pigment Print on 320 gsm Coventry Rag Vellum paper. Float mounted in a maple frame fitted with UV plexiglass for protection.
In En Route, Grant Riven Yun finds serene beauty within a bird’s eye view of agricultural California.
The large aspect ratio of the artist’s first print allows the viewer to be immersed in the stark solitude of the image. A distilled palette and grainy texture lend a nostalgic feel to the farms, fields and highways below. For a lone lorry charging through the scene into the landscape beyond, a long and lifeless journey lies ahead.
- SourceDirect from Collector
- Authenticated byAmericana Technologies, Inc
- Authenticated onFebruary 6, 2024
High Fidelity Capture Complete
More from this creator.
Originally from San Jose, California, Grant Yun is a digitally native artist currently based in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Yun is well-known for his vector works, incorporating minimalist aesthetics in his depictions of landscapes, architecture, and interior design. The artist’s style pays homage to painters of the early 1900s yet stands out as distinctly modern and contemporary. As he continues to progress as an artist, Yun hopes to contribute to the evolution of digital and blockchain art.